ZUCKER. is one of the top agencies for lifestyle PR in Germany. From Berlin we have provided services to international brands and companies since 1998. Our aim as an agency is not to be the biggest, but the best. We offer our customers made-to-measure advice as well as high-quality communication services and we are very successful with it.
Our agency is looking for an Assistant Account Manager for a 12-month, full-time internship. For ZUCKER. we are seeking a communicative and meticulous personality with a real interest in digital trends, social media, influencer relations, as well as a feel for lifestyle topics.
- Participation in the implementation of communication campaigns for our customers
- Trend and project research
- Writing press releases and editorial content
- Active media contact with press representatives and key opinion leaders, as well as product sampling
- Creation and evaluation of documentation and reports for our customers
- You have a university degree or have completed your training and, ideally, gained some practical experience in PR work
- You have a high affinity for handling popular social media channels
- You are keen on taking up direct contact with influencers, press representatives and partners
- You have a quick grasp of connections and inter-relationships, you can work out solutions and implement them pragmatically and efficiently
- The way you work is meticulous, structured and utterly reliable
- We expect a sense for language and text
- Your communication style in German is on a high level and you are fluent in business English
- Working remotely and using digital tools are part of your everyday working life
What we offer
- High quality content and rewarding tasks for well-known international and national customers
- A committed, creative and, above all, communicative team that offers career starters valuable professional experience
- Learning on the job and further training opportunities for your professional and personal development
- We invest in your mobility and offer a “BVG-Azubiticket ” (a ticket for public transport) for the duration of your internship
- We have modern agency premises in the middle of Berlin’s vibrant and trendy district near the Rosenthaler Platz
- You have the option of working flexibly from home as well as a having a fun time with the ZUCKER.Team
If you are interested in joining one of Germany’s leading lifestyle agencies as an Assistant Account Manager, please send us your application with a starting date and mentioning the keyword “Assistant Account Manager” to email@example.com.