ZUCKER. is one of the top agencies for lifestyle PR in Germany. From Berlin we have provided services to international brands and companies since 1998. Our aim as an agency is not to be the biggest, but the best. We offer our customers made-to-measure advice as well as high-quality communication services, and we are very successful with it.
For our Management Board we are looking for an executive assistant who has practical experience, acts self-reliantly, and who brings networked thinking. You are a personality who shows enthusiasm and joy for the job and you have a passion for text and language.
- Personal Assistant: We give you the opportunity to develop independently and to use your organizational and communicative talent to help organize the Management Board. You are responsible for all day-to-day tasks and you communicate with relevant partners.
- People management: You support the management in particular in the recruitment process, in the onboarding and offboarding activities of new ZUCKER. colleagues as well as in various confidential people topics.
- Finances: You enjoy working with numbers? Then you will definitely enjoy the task in forecasting and capacity planning.
- ZUCKER. projects: ZUCKER. has a huge variety of clients and we continue to grow. The Management Board would like to trust you with tasks in designing agency strategy, in working on new concepts, pitch preparations, and event planning. You independently handle the preparation and follow-up of shareholders’ meetings, and you can surprise our ZUCKER.Team with the next summer party, for example.
- You have several years of relevant practical work experience as an assistant, ideally in an agency environment.
- You are a helpful, reliable and committed contact person for the team and our clients.
- You enjoy the creative everyday life in a lifestyle agency and you are confident in handling dynamic conditions and situations.
- The way you work is considered, structured and utterly reliable.
- You can keep several plates spinning and stimulate brainstorming sessions with your ideas.
- Decision papers for the management are well thought out and focus on the essentials.
- You communicate with confidence and style in German and your English is fluent.
- Working remotely and using digital tools is part of your everyday work.
What we offer:
- A committed, creative and, above all, communicative ZUCKER. crew.
- Close cooperation with all internal and external partners, quick decisions and short coordination paths.
- A wide scope for creativity and a large variety of tasks, but also the opportunity to specialize.
- Exciting opportunities for further training your professional and personal skills with an approach based on your strengths.
- 30 days vacation and a connectivity allowance.
- A modern agency office in the pulsating heart of Berlin-Mitte and the opportunity for flexible working from home.
If you are interested in joining one of Germany’s leading lifestyle agencies as an Executive Assistant, please send us your application with a starting date and mentioning the keyword “Executive Assistant” to firstname.lastname@example.org.