ZUCKER. is one of the top agencies for lifestyle PR in Germany. We have provided services to international brands and companies from Berlin since 1998. Our aim as an agency is not to be the biggest, but the best. We offer our customers made-to-measure advice and high-quality communication services, and we are very successful too.
Our agency is looking for a full-time or part-time Account Director with extensive expertise in strategic advice and support for major customers. For ZUCKER. we are seeking an experienced leader with a hands-on mentality, high customer orientation and a creative streak.
- Customer management: You are responsible for the customer’s strategic guidance, budget supervision, developing new business as well as onboarding new customers in line with ZUCKER. processes
- Team leadership: You are a sparring partner for your team, you offer feedback and performance reviews, drive the development of your team, and you support recruiting and onboarding processes
- Account management: You independently conduct regular forecasting, as well as resource and capacity planning
- ZUCKER. strategy: You will work on relevant strategic ZUCKER.concepts and help to implement them
- You are a strategic and creative thinker in consumer and corporate communications
- You have at least 10 years of relevant practical work experience in the field of brand communication, customer and budget management, ideally in an agency and creative environment
- Extensive knowledge of forecasting, resource and capacity planning
- You are no stranger to crisis management, keeping a cool head in such situations and leading your team with a steady hand
- The way you work is meticulous, structured and utterly reliable
- Your communication style in German is impeccable and you are fluent in business English
- Working remotely and using digital tools are part of your everyday working life
What we offer
- Sophisticated content and rewarding tasks for well-known international and national customers and a focus on sustainable topics
- A committed, creative and above all communicative team
- Close cooperation with unit managers and the management board for quick decision making and coordination
- Potential for developing your own unit
- Modern agency premises in the pulsating heart of Berlin and the option of flexible working from home
If you are interested in joining one of Germany’s leading lifestyle agencies as an Account Director, please send us your application with a starting date and mentioning the keyword “Account Director” to email@example.com.