ZUCKER. is one of the top agencies for lifestyle PR in Germany. From Berlin we have provided services to international brands and companies since 1998. Our aim as an agency is not to be the biggest, but the best. We offer our customers made-to-measure advice as well as high-quality communication services, and we are very successful with it.
Our agency is looking for a full-time Senior Account Manager with extensive expertise in operational customer management and support. For ZUCKER. we are seeking an experienced project leader with a hands-on mentality, strong organisational abilities and a creative streak.
- Customer management: You are responsible for the customer’s strategic guidance, budget supervision and business development
- Team: You are the contact person for ZUCKER. employees in your team and you support recruiting and onboarding processes
- Account management: You have the billing processes for customers and projects under control, you independently handle the project management and you contribute to capacity planning
- ZUCKER. projects: You will be working on relevant ZUCKER. projects and help to implement them
- You are a conceptional and creative thinker in consumer and corporate communications
- You have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in customer advice and support, ideally in eCommerce, as well as in the areas of media, influencers and live relations
- We require strong knowledge of project management and the creation of reports and analyses
- You have relevant media contacts and a well-developed network
- You can respond to changes flexibly and manage them with confidence
- You have a quick grasp of connections and inter-relationships, you can work out solutions and implement them pragmatically and efficiently
- The way you work is meticulous, structured and utterly reliable
- Your communication style in German is impeccable and you are fluent in business English
- Working remotely and using digital tools are part of your everyday working life
What we offer
- High quality content and rewarding tasks for well-known international and national customers
- A committed, creative and above all communicative team
- Close cooperation with the Account Directors and the unit managers as well as quick coordination channels
- Further training opportunities for your professional and personal development
- Modern agency premises in the pulsating heart of Berlin and the option of flexibly working from home
If you are interested in joining one of Germany’s leading lifestyle agencies as an Senior Account Manager, please send us your application with a starting date and mentioning the keyword “Senior Account Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org.